For 15 years, the hits have kept on coming at Radio Disney, the #1 radio network devoted to kids, tweens and families. Now, Walt Disney Records celebrates a major milestone with Radio Disney Jams 15th B-day Edition, a thrilling 15-track collection of pop superstars, featuring Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez,Jesse McCartney, Willow Smith, Hilary Duff, Allstar Weekend and more. This latest edition of the quadruple-platinum-selling Radio Disney Jams series arrives in stores and at online retailers Tuesday, August 16.
From its inception in 1996, kid-driven and mom-approved Radio Disney has not only played hit songs, but also established superstars within the Disney family and beyond. This sensational new collection represents Radio Disney’s past and present, featuring industry legends as well as up-and-coming young artists.
Tracks on Radio Disney Jams 15th B-day Edition include:
- “Not Your Birthday,” from the popular Hollywood Records band Allstar Weekend.
- “Who Says,” the hit acoustic-flavored title track from Hollywood Records artist Selena Gomez & The Scene.
- “Keeping Secrets,” from Kicking Daisies, winner of Radio Disney’s “N.B.T.” (Next Big Thing) 2010.
- “Beautiful Soul,” the 2004 Top 15 hit from Hollywood Records solo artist Jesse McCartney.
- “Wake Up,” the 2005 Top 30 hit from multi-platinum artist Hilary Duff, off her platinum-selling Most Wanted album.
- “21st Century Girl,” the spirited, Top 10-charting title track from singer/actress Willow Smith’s 2011 album debut.
- “Watch Me,” by Bella Thorne and Zendaya, a track from their hit original Disney Channel series, “Shake It Up.”
- “Determinate,” from the chart-topping Lemonade Mouth soundtrack for the Disney Channel Original Movie.
- “My Girl,” an irresistible track from Mindless Behavior, the new band that opened for Justin Bieber and will open for Janet Jackson later this year.
- “Baby,” Justin Bieber’s Top 5 2010 breakthrough single from his multi-platinum debut album, My World 2.0, and a natural hit for Radio Disney.
- “Waiting Outside the Lines,” an inspirational uptempo ballad by Greyson Chance, the tween YouTube phenom now signed to Ellen DeGeneres’s label.
- “Tonight, Tonight,” Hot Chelle Rae’s quirky and witty single that was a top download on iTunes and a hit on Radio Disney.
- “Baby One More Time,” the classic 1999 platinum hit single that started it all for Britney Spears, and an early Radio Disney favorite.
- “All Day,” an upbeat love song from Cody Simpson, named Breakthrough Internet Sensation at the 2010 Breakthrough of the Year Awards.
- “Young Forever,” the fast and furious Top 10 single from The Ready Set.
Radio Disney is the #1, 24-hour radio network devoted to kids, tweens and families. Kids help pick the music that is played and are encouraged to interact via a toll-free phone line to the Radio Disney studio. The network’s current playlist, driven by listener requests and representing major record labels, includes recording artists Selena Gomez & The Scene, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Willow Smith, Cody Simpson, Katy Perry, Taio Cruz and Allstar Weekend. The network is available on more than 35 terrestrial radio stations and is also available via RadioDisney.com, Sirius and XM satellite radio on channel 79, iTunes Radio Tuner, mobile phones and on the Radio Disney iPhone and Android Apps.
Radio Disney Jams 15th B-day Edition soundtrack is available August 16, 2011, wherever music is sold. For more information on Walt Disney Records‘ releases, please visit Disney.com/music, become a fan at Facebook.com/disneymusic and follow us at Twitter.com/disneymusic.