Award-winning Irish and American bands and quick-stepping Irish dancers will showcase their Irish roots during the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Downtown Disney March 13-17. The most authentic St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Central Florida also will feature inventive cuisine by Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon, host of the TASTE Award-winning PBS and Create TV cooking show, “Kevin Dundon’s Modern Irish Food.”
Raglan Road guests ready to “get their green on” can participate in festivities that run from 4 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. March 13 and from noon until 1:30 a.m. March 14-17, including complimentary face painting for guests, and live music. The diverse band lineup headed by Scythian — playing gypsy-infused American Celtic tunes — offers something for everyone:
- Reel Ó Gránde, the newest Raglan Road house band playing traditional Irish ballads, jigs and reels and modern Irish and country music.
- The West Coast Trio from Connemara, playing traditional and contemporary Irish songs on accordion, flute and guitar with plenty of reels and jigs.
- 3 Dollar Band, three extraordinary musicians inspired by Irish and Appalachian music.
- The Brayzen Heads, a popular duo on guitar and banjo playing Raglan Road regularly.
- Drops of Green, an exciting new ballad group from the heart of Ireland.
- The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily