Eleven pop bands with hits spanning several decades will play the Garden Rocks Concert Series at the 22nd Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 4-May 17, 2015. The Garden Rocks Concert Series debuts in 2015 to span a broader range of decades and popular artists.
Pablo Cruise and Little River Band will rock Epcot audiences for the first time. Jon Secada, Taylor Dayne and En Vogue, fan favorites who’ve played the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, will make their Flower & Garden Festival debuts. And 1990s chart toppers Gin Blossoms, also new to this spring festival, kick off the concert series March 6-8.
Guests can dance each festival weekend to classic tunes at the park’s America Gardens Theatre. An eclectic mix of festival fan favorites includes the Village People, who debuted at the festival in 2013 and, with a nod to the 1960s, Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone will rock the house May 15-17.
Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and are included with Epcot admission. Here is this year’s lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 6-8: Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” (New to this festival)
- March 13-15: NEW! Pablo Cruise “Love Will Find a Way”
- March 20-22: En Vogue “Free Your Mind” (New to this festival)
- March 27-29: Starship “We Built This City”
- April 3-5: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- April 10-12: Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 17-19: Jon Secada “Just Another Day” (New to this festival)
- April 24-26: The Guess Who “These Eyes”
- May 1-3: Taylor Dayne “Tell It to My Heart” (New to this festival)
- May 8-10: NEW! Little River Band “Lady”
- May 15-17: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”